I like blogging. What I like even more than blogging is following other bloggers blogs and then sharing those blogs with other blog readers!
I first saw this blog when a friend of my parents Tracy, posted a recipe on her Facebook page. Tracy is amazingly fit and happy and is a very successful entrepreneur with her very own yoga studio in Moose Jaw, SK. It's called Body in Mind Yoga Studio. If you are ever in the area see if you can check out a class, I hear they're amazing!
So fun! Ok, so back to the sharing of this blog. Oh She Glows is a blog by Angela Liddon. I won't go into too much detail because I think everyone should check her out too. She has an amazing story, lots of great recipes and other tidbits that keep me occupied for hours!
As a start click here to find her recipe for Portable Baked Oatmeals. They are so cute and petite. Perfect to toss in your purse or lunchbag in the morning and you can make enough for the whole week. I couldn't rave more about them. They are so delicious, and you can totally personalize them to make them your own! I'll be honest with you, for me they're basically a vehicle for me to devour Nutella with.
So have a look at both those lovely ladies offerings, eat a lot and then go do some yoga!

No comments:
Post a Comment